It's not required, but having an account simplifies the registration process. You can skip this and scroll down if you prefer. Try Logging In or Creating an Account to take advantage of this.
Note: This is not required
PLEASE READ THIS
All coaches MUST be a member in good standing of USA Volleyball. If you are not a current member you please contact your local region.
All coaches MUST successfully pass a USAV Background check to be renewed every two years, Be SafeSport Certified, and have Impact.
All coaches must follow the rules of a coach during the tournament.
- Number of Coaches allowed: USAV: A coach and no more than one assistant coach.
- Coaches, when present, may cheer the exceptional play, but may only instruct during timeouts, court-switches, and between sets from the coaches box.
- During the official (5-10 min) timed warm-up, coaches may instruct from the sideline, but may not engage in drills.
- During play, coaches observe from the player area.
- Instruction may only take place during timeouts, between sets, and (non-disruptively) during side-changes.
- NEW: Coaches in age groups 18 & under may call time out for their team.
- Coaches may not influence or question the official’s judgment at any time.
- Coaches must register for each event but, may coach more then one team during the event.
Coaches, by registering for this event you are accepting this as your one warning. If at any time, the host of the tournament feels there is any issue with complaints about your coaching, then he or she has the right to remove you as the coach for the rest of the tournament. At minimum for that game.
Important SafeSport Information:
- “As a reminder, all participants 18 years old or older at this event, including but not limited to; coaches, players, officials, medical personnel, event, and media workers, are subject to the SafeSport Code (The Code) and Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies (MAAPP). These policies are required by USA Volleyball and the U.S. Center for SafeSport to be followed at all times during the event. Please visit the USAV website or the click on the links below to view these policies. https://usavolleyball.org/safesport/maapp/
- If at any time you feel that something is in violation of the Code or MAAPP during the event, please follow the link below to the USAV website to file an online or over the phone report.
- If a participant is going to be turning 18 during the event, they will be unable to participate until they have completed their SafeSport training. If they do not, they will be deemed ineligible during the event and will be removed from all active rosters until training is completed. Please ensure that all training is done prior to the event so we can avoid this and have a smooth event. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the USAV Membership department at 719-228-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. “
Please acknowledge that you have read and accepted these conditions.
Please input the Coach's information in the "Participant Info" section. DO NOT ENTER THE ATHLETE'S INFORMATION.
Coach - Fall - Chesapeake Wave Fall BNQ Sept 11-12, 2021 - $0.00 (5/5 registered)FULL
Coach - Fall - Gulf Coast Fall Beach Classic BNQ Nov 6-7, 2021 - $0.00 (3/3 registered)FULL
Coach - Fall - Arizona Desert Freeze BNQ Dec 28, 2021 - $0.00 (2/2 registered)FULL
Coach - Lone Star #1 - Austin Juniors National Qualifier February 26-27, 2022 - $0.00 (4/4 registered)FULL
Coach - Arizona Desert Open National Qualifier II (14u/18u) May 1, 2022 - $0.00 (3/3 registered)FULL
Coach - Gulf Coast BeachFest National Qualifier May 6-8, 2022 - $0.00 (144/144 registered)FULL
Coach - North Texas - MadSand BNQ I May 14-15, 2022 - $0.00 (1/1 registered)FULL
Coach - Carolina Grand Slam BNQ May 14-15, 2022 - $0.00 (12/12 registered)FULL
|What club is this team from?|
|What Region, area, or zone is this team from?|
|I have a current USAV Membership|
|I have a current background check|
|I am IMPACT Certified|
|I am SafeSport Certified|
|REQUIRED: List the full names of the athletes/teams you are coaching: (Example: Jane Doe/Jaine Doh). If you are coaching several teams, you can specify "Coaching teams from (Club Name)" or (Club Name) Teams" as opposed to listing all their names.|