It's not required, but having an account simplifies the registration process. You can skip this and scroll down if you prefer. Try Logging In or Creating an Account to take advantage of this.
Note: This is not required
PLEASE READ THIS
All coaches MUST be a member in good standing of USA Volleyball. If you are not a current member you must contact Mark.Paaluhi@usav.org.
Before working any USAV events, all coaches MUST successfully pass a USAV Background check to be renewed every two years, Be SafeSport Certified, and have Impact.
All coaches must follow the rules of a coach during the tournament.
- Number of Coaches allowed: USAV: A coach and no more than one assistant coach.
- Coaches, when present, may cheer the exceptional play, but may only instruct during timeouts, court-switches, and between sets from the coaches box.
- During the official (5-10 min) timed warm-up, coaches may instruct from the sideline, but may not engage in drills.
- During play, coaches observe from the player area.
- Instruction may only take place during timeouts, between sets, and (non-disruptively) during side-changes.
- NEW: Coaches in age groups 18 & under may call time out for their team.
- Coaches may not influence or question the official’s judgment at any time.
- Coaches must register for each event but, may coach more then one team during the event.
Coaches, by registering for this event you are accepting this as your one warning. If at any time, the host of the tournament feels there is any issue with complaints about your coaching, then he or she has the right to remove you as the coach for the rest of the tournament. At minimum for that game.
Please acknowledge that you have read and accepted these conditions.
Registration under Athlete info will say "player name", please view this as "Coach name"
|What club is this team from?|
|What Region, area, or zone is this team from?|
|I have a current USAV Membership|
|I have a current background check|
|I am IMPACT Certified|
|I am SafeSport Certified|